Sunday, August 26, 2012

Back To Blogging

So it's been a while since I've had anything to say.....

Ok, nobody believes THAT, but it HAS been a while since I've officially blogged about it. So I'm going to try something new, each week I will try to post at least one new blog, possibly on a Sunday or Monday night.

I have a vague idea of what topic(s) I want to tackle, but maybe I'll save that for the first post so as not to ruin the surprise of it all. Not that I'll be revealing the secrets of life or anything, but oh well.

In the meantime, I ask that you feel free to read some of my older posts to familiarize yourself with my observations, ramblings and just plain delusions. Hope you enjoy the ride back.

And get ready for the road ahead, I think we'll all enjoy the ride. Like a party bus, minus the drunken vomiting....maybe. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment