Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Further Proof That I'm Not THAT Smart

So each Monday I make it a point to start any of my conversations, be it on the phone, through e-mail or on IM with some form of the phrase "So how was your weekend?" I mean it's always nice on a Monday to reminisce about the fun part of the week right? Not to mention it's conversational and a nice lead in to asking for something on a Monday than just being to the point.

With that said, I proceeded to ask this question to a rep who I needed some info from at one of our sister offices on Monday. Normally, not a problem right?

Oh did I forget to mention it was our office in Chile?

Yeah that's right, I asked someone who just experienced an 8.8 Richter level movement of the earth about her weekend.

Just think about that the next time you think you're making a goof. Sigh, thank goodness I'm pretty huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment